Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In the men's room 16Jan2008

So bash away bash away all, I have been writing and throwing away what I write for years.  Recently I have started sharing some of my stuff - with my niece and occasionally my friend Clay.  I am going to start using this page to write ... whatever comes to mind - characters, dialog, scene sketches, whatever sticks to the page after leaping from my brain.  With that here goes 1:



I was just sitting there pissed I didn't have a book, I hate wasting time.  You realize how many novels you can finish in one life time on the can?  He kicked the door almost off the hinge on the first try.  Public restroom stalls just aren't made to take that kind of punishment.
The only reason I am telling this story as opposed to crapus interuptus is he paused.  Gun in hand and me with my pants around my ankles and he wants to watch my expression.  Too bad,  I was already moving.
This was the third time someone had tried to off me in a men's room.  First time he slipped; never wear Italian shoes when killing someone on wet tile.  The second one pulled a gun on me while I was using the urinal.  I turned and peed on his shoes, the moron dropped his gun when he jumped back.  Too bad, it was a nice Armani - they'd never get the pee or blood stains out of that one. 
As I was saying, he was smirking and watching for me to shit myself and I was already trying to put hand around his spine through his chest.  Guess who shit whose pants?  Well I really wasn't wearing mine but you get the picture.

This little snippet jumped into my head when I was ... well.  I don't know if I'll ever add to or finish this but here's a peak into me, your first probably.  And it started in a men's room ……. now that's funny.  Later PC

1 comment:

  1. Dude I love you but seriously you scare me sometimes...there again at least you have the cahonees (did I spell that right??? ahhh who cares) to put pen to paper and share....you guys would have me committed if you ever saw what rattled 'round in my head.

    ReplyDelete